Important MS Group Event Information 9/4/17
Living with MS on the Central Coast (LMSCC) is our Non-Profit for Folks with MS in Tri-counties
Recruiting LMSCC Board Member (director) representing our lunch group
Recruiting – Cofacilitator Lunch Meetings – 4 Hrs Training by MS Society
Note: Mike will be out in November for Knee Replacement (help needed)
Interested? contact Mike: michaeldjack@aol or Laura:
September 12 CHAT MS Lifelines 6-8 Le Cafe Stella 3302 McCaw Ave.
- Nancy Reed – MS and Rebif. RSVP 1-877-969-1722.
September 13 Don’t Miss this Evening MS Meeting at Vista del Monte
- Meeting Room Moved to Main Lounge/Dining Room
- 6:30 – 8 Free Delicious Buffet Dinner
- Special Speaker – Nancy Sicotte Head MS Center @ Cedar Sinai
- MS – Emerging Therapies ie. Stem Cells and Q&A
- Nancy heads MS Research at Cedar Sinai
- RSVP by 9/8 for Free Dinner to Laura Lindsey at
September 22 Friday Lunch MS Meeting 12-1:30
- Goleta Valley Community Center
- Jersey Mike’s Sandwiches, Friends, Discussions, Your Concerns
September 23 Saturday MS From all Angles Westlake Village 11:30 - ?
- Hyatt Regency Westlake, Westlake Village, 880 South Westlake Blvd.
- Dr. Tim West & Cognitive Therapist (How to De-Stress …)
- Register @ https://www.aubagio.com/events?zipcode=93117
- Depending on Interest, may carpool.
October 5 Dinner and MS Speaker – Dr. Tim West 6:30-8 (tentative)
- Le Cafe Stella 3302 McCaw Ave. (sponsored by Genzyme)
October 20 MS Lunch MS Meeting 12-1:30
For more info contact Mike Jack 805-886-3000,